The refund policy will be void if:
- The primary design concept has been approved.
- The cancellation was made for reasons not related to the company.
- The client is unresponsive or out of contact for more than 2 weeks during the project.
- Company policies have been violated.
- Another company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- A complete design change has been demanded after its approved.
- The refund request has exceeded the given time frame.
- The business is closing or changing name or business direction.
- Refunds will not be provided for reasons such as “change of mind,” “disagreement with a partner,” or other reasons not related to the service.
- If a client subscribes to a service bundle and is dissatisfied with one particular service, a refund will only be applicable for that service, not the entire bundle.
- No refund can be claimed or processed once the final files have been delivered following the client’s request.
- Services such as social media, SEO, domain registration, and web hosting are not entitled to refunds under any circumstances.
- In the case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the design has been approved and sent for development.
Note: The company reserves the right to hold or reject any project or cancel the contract at any time deemed necessary.
Claiming a Refund:
To claim a refund, please send an email to email@example.com. Our billing department will respond as soon as they receive the request. The process will be initiated after the necessary analysis is completed.